If you’re a woman with a sexual pleasure disorder, you may choose to suffer in silence rather than seek out a solution. Whether this hesitation stems from shyness, resolution, or knowledge of the lack of options available, we at Ultimate Solutions can offer you a solution: the PRP shot.
Located in Darien CT, Ultimate Solutions Med Spa is committed to offering our clients cutting-edge medical care to improve the overall quality of their lives. If you’d like more information about the PRP shot or our practice, contact us today.
Common Sexual Pleasure Problems
More women suffer from sexual pleasure problems then you would expect, especially as they get older. Some of the most common disorders include:
- Female Sexual Arousal Disorder: While women who have this disorder may want to have sex, it is very difficult for them to become aroused. 1 in 20 women suffer from this disorder.
- Female Orgasmic Disorder: Women with this disorder can become sexually aroused, but they are unable to reach orgasm. 1 in 20 women suffer from this disorder.
- Dyspareunia: Women with this disorder feel pain during sex that is not caused by lack of lubrication or vaginal spasm. A staggering 1 in 5 women suffer from this disorder.
This is only a small sample of the possible sexual pleasure problems women can develop. While there are many medications available for men suffering from sexual dysfunction, solutions for women have lagged behind: until now.
The PRP shot can provide women with a number of benefits to their sexual experiences, including:
- Tighter, younger-looking vaginal skin
- Increased sensitivity
- Increased desire
- Decreased pain during sex
- Stronger, more frequent orgasms
- Improved natural lubrication
- Decreased or cured urinary incontinence
How Does PRP Work?
The PRP shot is a state-of-the-art procedure that can solve all of these sexual disorders in women safely and naturally. The first step of PRP therapy is the extraction of blood from the patient. This blood is then processed through a centrifuge so the PRP, or platelet rich plasma, can be separated from it. These platelets are then injected back into the vaginal tissue. This PRP stimulates the growth of new tissues and collagen and causes other healing growth factors to rush to the site of injection.
The PRP shot has already helped improve the sexual lives of many of our female patients. If you’d like more information about this breakthrough procedure, or are interested in scheduling a consultation appointment, contact us today.